Posted by Emma on 2:33 PM
| FOXNews.com | | FOX News Network - We Report. You Decide. // via fulltextrssfeed.com | |
| Bills sign DE Anderson Mar 21st 2012, 20:37 Orchard Park, NY – After reeling in Mario Williams last week, the Buffalo Bills weren't done revamping their defensive line. The Bills signed free agent defensive end Mark Anderson on Wednesday, and according to a Boston Herald report, the deal is for four years and $27.5 million. "I think I'm going to have a pretty good opportunity," Anderson said. "Just the chance to be on this defense, there are a lot of guys on this defense that can play ball that I've seen in my time in the league." Coming off a 10-sack campaign in 2011 with New England, the 28-year-old Anderson has 35 1/2 career sacks over seven NFL seasons with the Bears, Texans and Patriots. | |
| |
0 comments:
Post a Comment